UI / UX Designer Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria's real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate must have vast experience in creating user interface and experience that is appealing to customers, collating feedback, and creating a quality piece of work.
- This candidate should have strong creative and design skills, must be familiar with various design technologies and be research oriented.
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Conducting user research and testing to understand the needs, and behaviours of users and validate design decisions.
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes to communicate design concepts
- Designing user-centric interfaces that are easy to navigate and visually appealing
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-ups and lookbooks
- Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to the criteria
- Continuously iterating on the design based on feedback from users and stakeholders.
- 3 years of experience with UI design or any reasonable experience.
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong portfolio of UI/UX design work, as well as relevant experience in the field.
- Well-versed in design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma. Strong problem-solving, communication, and teamwork skills are also essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Full Stack Web Developer (Laravel, PHP Platform) Job at Mooreadvice
- C# Developer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Java Front End Developer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Junior Software Developer (C# & ASP.Net Core) Job at xPlug Technologies
- Web Developer Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporters Club
- Senior Frontend Developer Job at iRecharge Tech-Innovations Limited
- Software Business Development Associate Job at SENRI Limited
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Job Vacancies at HiiT Plc
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego