UI / UX Designer Recruitment at Smash Group
Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means.
Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- UI / UX Designers identify and solve user problems, and create intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing, interactive digital products and experiences
- We are currently hiring a self-motivated passionate, user centered UI/UX Designer to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- 0-2 years of experience as a UI / UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- A strong team playing ability to collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position and Location as the subject of the email
- Full Stack Developer Job at Blackcod Asset Management
- Job Vacancies at PG Consulting
- Remote Front-end Developer Job at Bamyx Technologies
- YOU CENTRED CONSULTING Recruitment for ICT Teacher
- iOS Developer Recruitment at VPD Money
- Flutter Developer (Onsite) Recruitment at Conclase Consulting
- Software Developer Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Java Instructor Recruitment at Aptech Computer Education
- IT Support Officer Recruitment at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Raadaa Partners International Ltd.