United Bank for Africa Graduate Trainee Recruitment
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Job Location: Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Intern Architect at Vincintore Limited
- Graduate/Undergraduate Content Intern Job at Carlcare Development
- Graduate Trainee at an Oil and Gas Company
- Graduate Internship Recruitment at Dataville Research LLC
- Graduate Trainee Loan Officer Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Meristem Analyst Trainee Program (MATP) 2019
- Front Desk/Office Assistant
- IT Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Invent Alliance Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at BIACOM AGRO NIGERIA LIMITED
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Diamond School of International Protocol and Etiquette