United Bank for Africa Graduate Trainee Recruitment
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Job Location: Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Juan Industries Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018
- Graduate Trainee
- Sales, Marketing & Veterinary field Officers
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018
- Access Bank Plc Dubai Career Fair 2018
- Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2019
- Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) One Year Agricultural Training Programme 2018
- Plant Technician Internship Program (Full Time) at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Plant Technician Internship Program at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship