United Capital Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services, while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.
We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The 2021 United Capital Group PLC Graduate Trainee Programme is offering amazing opportunities to dynamic young graduates seeking to grow a career in Africa’s ever-dynamic Financial Services sector.
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Must possess an educational background in any finance-related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.).
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division
- Must have completed the NYSC Programme.
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Graduate Human Resource Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- 2021 Graduate Analyst Programme Recruitment Boston Consulting Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Graduate Recruitment at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Dataville Research LLC International Development Programme 2021
- Graduate Printing Technology Trainee Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria
- The Plenipotent Cmpany Limited Apprenticeship / Growth Ambassadors Programme 2021
- Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB 2021 Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0)