Davis, Offiong Consultants - Our client, a reputable Organization in the manufacturing sector of the economy Based in Lagos requires competent, self motivated and experienced personnel for immediate engagement in the position below:
Job Position: Utility Manager
Job Code: IA 005
Job Location: Lagos
The person will among other responsibilities carryout the following:
- The Shift Team Lead will report 15mins before start of shift to acquaint self with production/engineering activities.
- To liaise with the section managers at resumption and closing to update & be updated on sectional engineering happenings.
- Update all relevant records/reports/job cards/history cards during shift in line with SOP and WI
- Responsible for effective and efficient Operations, MHEQ, Utilities, SME, Gas plant, ETP during shift operations
- Assist the unit/sectional managers in the operation & maintenance of the engineering equipment.
- Manage self and shift team to achieve efficient plant availability through equipment checking, inspection, maintenance, and routine adherence
- Responsible for equipment start up and shutdown during the shift with the shift operators & shift technician
- Partake and lead shift sectional engineering maintenance for smooth engineering operations - shutdown, planned maintenance, overhauling, preventive & breakdown maintenance.
- Responsible for all the safety and environment regulation during shift and for team.
- Ensure shift team members hand over to their relievers before closing otherwise delegate operative to wait should the reliever is unable to come Liaise with stores shift in charge to arrange necessary spares for maintenance
- Ensure shift operators & technicians wait to see reliever before closing
- Ensure operatives are available on duty to work and arrange for substitute in place of absence
- Responsible for shift roaster drafting, mapping & collation to achieve smooth shift operation across engineering
- A minimum of B.Sc /HND in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Not more than 35 years.
- Proactive, Self motivated, Disciplined, Assertive, Analytical, very Energetic with good team leadership skills and must be a team player
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application in own handwriting with copies of credentials/GSM Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Pro/Operation Officer Recruitment at Box Residence Hotel & Apartment
- Project Engineer Job at Telnet Nigeria Limited
- IT Project Manager Job at Viicsoft Solutions
- Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment for International Events Manager
- Project Engineer Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Project Coordinator Job at R.A.THINK DESIGN
- Operations Supervisor Job at Security Consultant Services
- Head of Operation Job at Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
- Project Interface Manager, (I&C Automation) Job at INTECH
- Project Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services