Vacancies in a Indigenous Pharmaceutical firm in Ogun State
One of the fast growing indigenous Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria with leading brands in a wide range of therapy areas, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Supervisor
Job Location: Ota
- The Production Supervisor reports to the Production Manager / Pharmacist will be responsible for the supervision of all manufacturing activities, procedures and processes weighing, mixing/granulation, drying, sifting, blending, compression, encapsulation, blistering, packaging etc.) as per SOP & current GMP.
- Working in conjunction with the Production Manager/Pharmacist to ensure that current SOPs and GMP are followed during product processing.
- Designing strategies and ensuring enhanced man-hour utilization by all operatives in order to meet production targets
- Liaise with Quality Control, Engineering, and Warehouse Departments to ensure smooth running of operational activities
- Ensuring that the materials required for daily production are validated and collected from the warehouse and accounted for as directed by Production Manager / Pharmacist.
- Motivate, evaluate and train production operatives to ensure optimal productivity.
Qualifications / Experience / Competences
- A good bachelors degree / HND / OND in any of the natural sciences
- A minimum of five years cognate experience in a pharmaceutical factory
- Ability to operate at least three production machines
- Candidates with OND would be required to have a minimum of 8 years' experience and have hands on experience in the following manufacturing processes - weighing, mixing / granulation, drying, sifting, blending, compression, encapsulation, blistering, packaging etc.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of MS Word, Power point and Excel
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Ota
- The Production Manager will report to the MD and will be expected to share the vision of the founders of the company.
- He will be responsible for the effective and efficient production operations in the factory
- Design and implement strategies that will ensure optimum utilization of men, materials and machines ensure SOPs are put in place to drive effectiveness and efficiency in production operations.
- Liaise with Engineering, Quality Control and Stores Departments to ensure smooth running of production
- Ensure compliance with approved quality standards by all operatives through internal quality control measures like cGMP, cGLP, cGSP etc.
- Lead, motivate, evaluate and train subordinates to ensure optimum productivity and achievement of production targets
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
- A good bachelors degree in Pharmacy registration by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria and membership of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in top class manufacturing companies.
- Proficiency in production scheduling and hands on experience with cGMP, cGLP cGEP etc.
- Ability to manage relations with regulatory authorities especially NAFDAC. Good knowledge of environmental, health and safety issues.
- Good working knowledge of the HVAC System is a requirement.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal dlls
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Power point and Excel
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and manage his
<< Apply Here >>
All qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should indicate clearly which position they are applying for.
- Only candidates who scale our rigorous screening will be contacted.
Deadline 31st January, 2017.
- General Manager at African Clinical Research Limited(ACR)
- Mental Health Officer at World Health Organisation(WHO)
- Graduate Pharmacist
- Head Nurse
- Case Management Intern at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Medical Officer
- Support Worker
- Medical Officer
- Veterinary Doctor
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment in Port Harcourt