Veterinary Doctor Job at Greatland Farm
Greatland Farm commences Business operations in the year 2001 due to the need to fill the gap in the rising population and the need to feed the growing population while also contributing to Nigeria’s food basket through the production and distribution of eggs and meat with plans to increase capacity to other areas of animal husbandry.
Our farms boast of seasoned professionals and our strong collaboration with experienced global giants in the areas of chick hatchery, eggs and broiler production using state-of-the-art equipment to serve the growing local demand for meat and protein and also helping in zero dependence on imported poultry produce
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Veterinary Doctor
Job Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine livestock to detect and determine the nature of diseases.
- Treat sick livestock by prescribing medication.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
- Inoculate livestock against various diseases.
- Provide advice regarding sanitary measures, feeding, general care, medical conditions, or treatment options.
- Provide information about diseases that can be spread from livestock to humans.
- Establish or conduct quarantine or testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other livestock or to humans.
- Determine protocols for medical procedures.
- Inspect and test livestock to detect the presence of communicable diseases.
- Train or supervise workers who handle or care for livestock.
- Research diseases to which livestock could be susceptible and advice on preventive measures to adopt.
- Plan or execute animal nutrition or reproduction programs.
- Develop medical treatment plans.
- Conduct postmortem studies and analyses to determine the causes of animals' deaths.
- Analyze medical data to determine the cause of death.
- Inspect livestock housing facilities to determine their cleanliness and adequacy.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Matron - Lead Nurse/ Midwife
- Medical Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Greensprings School Recruitment for a School Nurse
- Pharmacist Job at Healthrak
- Public Health Analyst NYSC Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Medical Officer Job at Deda hospital
- Auxiliary Nurse Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at a reputable hospital