Wapic Insurance Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Wapic Insurance Plc. (NSE – Wapic; Bloomberg – WAPIC:NL) is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. We were founded in 1958 and licensed to underwrite all classes of insurance, such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit, all risk insurance etc.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Wapic is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the Graduate Trainee Programme. The Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with the skills required to make the transition into a structured and established business environment to groom them towards achieving its strategic goals of “transforming the Insurance Industry”.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper (2.1)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Maximum age of 23 for a Bachelor’s degree holder and 26 for a Master’s Degree/Law Degree/Medical Degree holder
- Possession of relevant certification(s) or a commitment to obtaining certification(s) relevant to the financial services industry will be added advantage.
- Bank Teller Job at Workforce Group
- NYSC Graduate Intern Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Graduate Human Resources Intern Recruitment at CareerSmart
- NYSC Communications & Customer Service Officer Recruitment at a reputable company
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc Internship Programme 2019
- Meadow Hall Group (MHG) Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2020
- Graduate Accountant Recruitment at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Graceco Limited
- NYSC Intern - Sales Job at GE Nigeria
- Recovery Officer Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited