Wapic Insurance Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Wapic Insurance Plc. (NSE – Wapic; Bloomberg – WAPIC:NL) is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. We were founded in 1958 and licensed to underwrite all classes of insurance, such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit, all risk insurance etc.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Wapic is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the Graduate Trainee Programme. The Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with the skills required to make the transition into a structured and established business environment to groom them towards achieving its strategic goals of “transforming the Insurance Industry”.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper (2.1)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Maximum age of 23 for a Bachelor’s degree holder and 26 for a Master’s Degree/Law Degree/Medical Degree holder
- Possession of relevant certification(s) or a commitment to obtaining certification(s) relevant to the financial services industry will be added advantage.
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2020
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Trade Finance Officer
- Digital marketing manager
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Unit Head, Savings and Investments Job at CreditAssist Investment Limited
- Insurance Sales Agent Job at African Alliance Insurance Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Retail Relationship Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- God is Good Motors (GIGM) Recruitment for Graduate Service Center Agent
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for NIB Relationship Officer