Warehouse Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Commodity and Testing industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Undertake regular audits of the Store / Warehouse to provide an assurance that all movements have been correctly recorded.
- Maintain a database of all goods movements to NCS sites (includes AGO fuel consumption and monitoring of generator performance / maintenance).
- Build profiles of the NCS sites and from statistical analysis identify sites where consumption is questionable.
- Stocktaking/inventory control.
- Diesel consumption database/tracking
- Provide monthly assurance reports to the GM.
- Undertake site visits to gain awareness of activities and report on any perceived shortcomings.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Heads of Departments and Senior Management.
- Ensures the coordination of the activities related to the management of assets of the company. Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in the company
- Ensures the timely delivery of goods so that business operations are not interrupted.
- Sets ordering thresholds for commonly-used items.
- Develop and implement written procedures for store operations.
- Ensures that schedules and guidelines for the maintenance of company assets are strictly adhered to
- Maintaining and upholding the quality and standards of the company and ensures compliance with company policy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Tertiary qualification in audit, information management, stock control.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Time management
- Ability to analyze statistics, build databases.
- Highest level of integrity.
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.