Well Delivery & Operations Manager Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Well Delivery & Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the management and co-ordination of Company's drilling and completions operations, both onshore and offshore (shelf) to achieve immediate business objectives across the Asset. He is to ensure all subsurface production targets objectives are met
- Lead the well planning activities for development, appraisal and exploration wells and operational processes / procedures document reviews. Coordinate the development and implementation of the drilling risk assessment for field activities.
- Perform managerial duties at Well delivery project levels.
- Ensure Departmental processes, procedures, and plans are in-place to facilitate knowledge transfer, maximize efficiency, and minimize mistakes.
Also be responsible for:
- Safety and Environment
- Co-ordinate detail Well Engineering Studies and plan well operations
- Manage and Lead Well-Projects Design and Well Delivery
- Well Budget estimation
- Managing spending and resources within agreed budgets
- Contract Administration – Rig & Support Service Contracts
- Drilling, Workover and Completions Program / Well Proposal
- Government Regulations.
- JV Partner Engagement
- A minimum 15 years industry experience with an Operating Company.
- A Degree qualification in Engineering discipline
- Highly experienced in the drilling industry, with relevant experience in supervising and managing drilling operations onshore and offshore
- Well known in industry drilling community with a wide network of operator and supplier contacts.
- International experience, preferably West Africa and/or Overseas
- A willingness to undertake business trips abroad, including extended visits to the field locations.
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Management / supervisory skill set.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- QAQC OFFICER
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Rig Manager Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited