Workshop Supervisor Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Workshop Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Report to: GM After-Sales
Supervises: Team Leaders
- Manage end-to-end work flow at the Workshop in order to increase efficiency, customers’ satisfaction and business growth.
- Manage Team Leaders activities, job allocation, job flow, and scheduling for day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate Operational resources; and Workshop staff to ensure operational activities are efficiently and effectively managed to increase productivity.
- Liaise with Parts Department to ensure supplies of Spare Parts ordered for each job are accurate with workshop requests.
- Assist with quotations, provide oversight to check job estimates to assure profitability.
- Provide Technical Support on key challenges and other areas as required by the business from time to time.
- Collaborate with GM After Sales Manager to provide timely update on status of their vehicles and maintain approved communication channel until job is successfully completed.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide expert advice to help customers make informed decision about our products/services.
- Collaborate with GM After Sales to investigate customer complaint about repeat jobs, and propose appropriate solutions to successfully resolve the challenge.
- Develop and implement reliable system to record and store information pertaining to customers queries on repeat jobs.
- Collaborate with After Sales Manager, Technical Instructor and HR Coordinator to implement training needs as applicable to each Workshop staff.
- Promote ANZEN and KAIZEN culture within the Workshop.
- Monitor compliance of Workshop staff with work and Safety Rules and other Standards guiding work practice as applicable from time to time.
- Assist with the Management of Work-Shop Projects.
Training & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Between 6 - 8 Years Post NYSC relevant Experience.
- Able to drive and possess valid driving license.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage a Team.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management.
- Report Writing Skills.
- Excellent organizing and multi-tasking ability.
- Good sense of record management.
- Time Management & Prioritizing skills.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Customer Centric.
- Team Spirit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.
- Account Officer
- Marketing Executive
- Elevantix Consulting Ltd. Recruitment for a Manager - Hotel
- General Manager Job at Paraquick
- Assistant Manager Job at INSIGHT CONSULT GROUP
- Business Development Officer
- Branch Manager Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- General Manager Job at a reputable company
- Supervisor, Support Services Job at MainOne Cable
- Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)