FRUK Magazine is a new luxury fashion, beauty and lifestyle independent publication based in the uk. fruk delivers original content, exclusive features and celebrates cutting edge talents and brands in the creative industry. our mission is simply to provide our readers with a defined and diverse platform displaying the best content as well as remain a consistent source of inspiration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Writer
Job Location: Nationwide
Job Type: Contract/Part time
- FRUK Magazine is looking for Writers, Contributors and Designer artist for it's print and digital publications.
- You’ll need to have knowledge and experience in Writing/Journalism as well as InDesign and other Adobe CS applications including Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- You’ll be responsible for designing and laying out editorial pages, designing ads for clients, as well as preparing & sending all pages as print-ready PDFs
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, developing and updating in-house marketing materials including media packs and flatplans for each print publications.
- A good creative eye for detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines within a team, & using your own initiative is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a brief letter describing your skills and experience to: email@example.com
- Data Entry Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Data Entry Officer Job at a reputable company
- Assistant Technical Officer - Monitoring and Evaluation Recruitment at FHI 360
- Content Developer Job at Novarick Homes and Properties Limited
- Content Writer (Online and Social Media) Job at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Freelance Marketing Executive Job at ZOCODE Limited
- SEO / Content Writing Intern Recruitment at ZEODigital
- Graduate Creative Writer (Youth Corper) Recruitment at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Content Creator Job at Lara Rose
- Freelance Content Development Associate Job at Mentor Nigeria