Abia State University Recruitment for Director of Health Services
Abia State University, Uturu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Director of Health Services
Job Location: Uturu, Abia
Person & Responsibility
- The Director of Health Services is the head of Medical Services, responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the provision of Medical Services to the University community.
The candidate must possess:
- The Degree of MBBS/MB Bch
- He must also be a fully registered and current member of the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
- The candidate should be ICT literate and not more than fifty-five (55) years of age.
- A higher Degree/Qualification in any specialized area of Medicine will be an advantage.
- The candidate must have at least ten (10) years post registration
Salary/Condition of Service
- The Salary and conditions of service shall be as obtainable in the Nigeria University system.
- The appointment would be for one term of five (5) years only
Application Closes on...
3rd November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications along with their Curriculum Vitae, which should include the following information:
- Full Names
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State and Local Government of origin
- Permanent home address
- Current Post &/contact Address/Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children (with names and ages)
- Institution(s) attended (with dates)
- Academic and professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of professional Bodies
- Working Experience
- Present Employment: Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-curricular Activities
- List of publications, as appropriate, any other relevant information and
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees (two of whom must be professionals in the candidates area of specialization).
The Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of claimed credentials must be attached to each application and forwarded in twenty- five (25) copies, to:
Abia State University,
- Applicants should also request their referees to send confidential reports on them, direct to the Registrar.
- Each submission should be in a sealed envelope, with the desired post clearly marked at the top left-hand corner.
- Only short-listed applicants would be invited for interview.
- Production Manager
- Malaria Diagnostics Specialist at Malaria Consortium
- Operations Manager
- Human Resources & Administrative Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration and Human Resources Officer at Education as a Vaccine
- Office Assistant at Workforce Management Centre
- Quality Control Officer
- Secretary/Admin Officer