Account / Finance Executive
Karis&Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision.,
Our Creative Agency located at Oregun Ikeja, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account/ Finance Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Advert Timeline: Urgent
Maintains the financial and administrative operations of the office such as;
- Maintaining schedules, providing telephone support, filing, transcription and the production of forms.
- Supervises and support vendors
- Involves in risk taking
- Reviews internal audits conducted across departments to help address business/ financial processes
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work independently.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication required.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Handling of daily Expenses and Office Petty Cash
- Ensure Invoices and receipts are up to date and correctly filed as hard / soft copy
- Ensure proper expense retirement
- Proper documentation of financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Maintains accounting policy and regulations by complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Manages financial systems and implementation and monitoring of related internal controls
Job Qualification and Requirements
- Applicants should possess at least HND, BSc or other qualification(s) in related course or field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Accounting.
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age range: 25yrs - 35yrs
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to email
Note: Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
- Head Audit Job at Media Trust Limited
- Director of Finance and Administration Vacancy at Global Communities - Nationwide
- Financial Analyst / Accountant
- Administrative and Finance Officer Job at Edubridge Consultants
- Account Executive Vacancy at Stresert Services
- Head, Internal Audit
- Risk Advisor Vacancy at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Graduate Trainee