Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Capacity Planning Engineer
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Capacity Planning Engineer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of designing and monitoring UTRAN interfaces based on traffic forecast.
- Ensure the utilization of LTE and 3G capabilities.
- Minimize HR utilization.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years work experience in GSM Radio Engineering, a university Degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering and strong knowledge in performance management and dimensioning tools.
- Ensure selected UTRAN solution is capacity future - proof.
- Prepare capacity plans for special events and sudden traffic increases.
- Liaise with core Network and Transport Engineering to ensure end to end capacity planning
18th October, 2017.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Job Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- General Technician
- Project Mechanical Engineer
- Sales / Computer Engineer
- Sales Support Technician at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Graduate Service Engineer Vacancy at ABB Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria Latest Recruitment for an Analyst, Business Intelligence
- CornerStone Staffing Recruitment for Graduate Commercial Operations Intern
- Packaging Unit Manager Vacancy at SABMiller Plc
- Packaging Engineer Vacancy at SABMiller Plc