Citibank Post-Graduate Program 2018
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
Applications invited for:
Job Position: Post-Graduate Program
Job ID: 18032903
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Function: Research
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Progress starts here:
- Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for bright and intelligent post-graduate students to join its 2018 summer internship programme in Nigeria.
- Citi’s success is driven by its exceptional people; their passion, dedication and entrepreneurship and it will be people like you who will shape its future.
- Citi’s post-graduate summer internship programme is a six week (July 2nd – August 10th) intensive programme which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye-view of the working of a global company. If you are smart, creative thinker with high ethical standards, your place is here!
To be eligible for apply to this opportunity you must be:
- Be enrolled on a Masters or PHD program
- Have an undergraduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class lower degree.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team
- 2018 Nationwide Industrial Training Programme at an Oil and Gas Company
- HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- EID Intern at GE Nigeria
- Social Media Intern
- Graduate Sales & Marketing Intern at Henkel AG & Company
- WHO Internship Programme 2018
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Internship Programe 2018
- Software Development Intern
- Intern at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 (Human Resources)