Simeons Pivot Resources – Our client, an International Educational Consultant, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Counselor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Work Days: Monday- Saturday
Work Schedule: Permanent Evening Duty or Permanent Morning Duty
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Assist with college applications, jobs and scholarships
- Develops a profile of students attracted to the college by conducting research.
- Interview Prospective student
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Giving Advice to the students and Guardian.
- Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Candidates who lives around this Victoria Island axis have an advantage.
- Language: Fluent in English and Hausa
- B.Sc/HND in any related discipline.
- Experience: Relevant experience in, marketing and customer relations.
- Sensitivity and empathy
- Decision Making
- Motivating Others
- Results Driven
- Listening skills
- Quality Focus
- Connecting with Student and Guidance
- Lecturer (Law) Job at UNICAF University
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Instructor
- I.T Instructor
- Java Instructor/Trainer at Meridian Technologies Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Redeemers College of Technology and Management
- FEMALE MUSIC AND CREATIVE ARTS TEACHER
- Director, Research at British Council in Nigeria
- 2017/2018 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Account Officer
- Nile University of Nigeria Massive Recruitment, June 2018