Simeons Pivot Resources – Our client, an International Educational Consultant, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Counselor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Work Days: Monday- Saturday
Work Schedule: Permanent Evening Duty or Permanent Morning Duty
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Assist with college applications, jobs and scholarships
- Develops a profile of students attracted to the college by conducting research.
- Interview Prospective student
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Giving Advice to the students and Guardian.
- Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Candidates who lives around this Victoria Island axis have an advantage.
- Language: Fluent in English and Hausa
- B.Sc/HND in any related discipline.
- Experience: Relevant experience in, marketing and customer relations.
- Sensitivity and empathy
- Decision Making
- Motivating Others
- Results Driven
- Listening skills
- Quality Focus
- Connecting with Student and Guidance
- 2018 Richard Casement internship at The Economist (London)
- College of Advance Health Science and Technology Recruitment for Lecturers
- Economics Lecturer
- Music Teacher
- Igbo Teacher
- School Secretary
- Nile University of Nigeria Academic Staff recruitment 2018
- Graduate Management Trainee
- Training Coordinator