Customer Service Officer
Doshlaps – NO 1 in the Window Blinds Treatment Industry in Nigeria. For over 20 years, DOSHLAPS has been providing beautiful, custom-made window treatments to help unlock your inner designer and bring style and sophistication to your homes and offices. But like most good things, Doshlaps started small, with a good idea and hard work.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Abuja and Lagos
- Designs and implements of standards and procedures for the department, measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Maintains customer efficiency by planning and implementing standard database and accurate feedback system.
- Designs, developments and review of customer information and program tracking.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and using good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel as needed.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanour while working with colleagues, management, and support staff.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate
- Works with the Accounts department with regards to the payment of bills and feedback.
- Provides secretarial support to the Executive Committee and Board meetings sends out the meeting agenda and notices to staff and the Board.
- Conduct research on process improvements methods with aim of improving efficiency with minimal expenditure
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Provide timely and daily schedules and reports.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Effective Quality Control of delivered blinds and ensuring they are world class standard.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts and keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Feedbacks – Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information to clients with orders and requests.
- Periodic update of the order sheets for the customer service and maintaining the hardcopies.
- Perform customer verifications, Set up new customer accounts, Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
Application Closes on 16th January, 2018.
- Customer Service Officer
- Business Relation / Client Service Manager
- Massive Recruitment for Graduate Customer Service Interns 2018
- Customer Service Personnel
- Youngstars Foundation Graduate Recruitment in Abuja
- Customer Care Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at African Development Bank, January 2018
- Customer Service / Admin Executive
- Customer Service Officer
- Service Center Supervisor