DEQNA International Graduate Trainee Recruitment
DEQNA® International Limited is an upstart high-ended business support solutions and services provider, idea generation and incubation center, concept design, product development, and management company, with a focus on ICT driven and oriented products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee - Operations
Job Location: Lagos
Job level: Graduate Trainee.
Employment Type: Full time.
Duration: One year
Who is a graduate trainee?
- A graduate trainee is commonly known as an individual taking part in a trainee program or a graduate program within a company after having graduated from university or college. A graduate trainee position is an official employee of the firm that is being trained to the job he/she was originally hired for. Basically, an employee in training.
Summary of Job Function
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Business Analyst
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, operations, finance, banking etc.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for that company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- A graduate trainee may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- Analytical Skills
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business Relationship Management
- Operations Management
- Sales Management
- Leadership Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Research Skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Digital Marketing
- B.Sc or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field of sciences and social sciences.
- Completion of one-year NYSC
- Age: Must not be more than 28 years on last birthday preceding the application.
- Application Deadline
2nd June, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) Massive Recruitment 2017
- Graduate Trainee at Zintex Oil & Gas Limited
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program 2017
- World Trade Organization (WTO) Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Personal Assistant to Legal Partners
- Confidential Secretary
- Interns at Southern Infinity Concepts Ltd
- Vacancy at Oxfam Nigeria for PHE Assistant
- Vacancy at Oxfam Nigeria for Protection Team leader
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer