Facilitator / Trainer
TACADE Consulting Limited - At TACADE Consulting, we continually aim at being Africa’s most honored and respected provider of best practices in consultancy, which will be absorbed globally through the empowerment of individuals and organizations in attaining more effectiveness through the provision of practical guidance, contents and qualifications that has been sieved from real life experience and developmental practices.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, to fill the position below:
Job Position: Facilitator / Trainer
Job Location: Oyo
Detailed Job Description
- We are looking for an excellent corporate trainer to help our clients cultivate their skills and knowledge in their chosen field. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
- A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you must possess.
- The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of clients and ensuring they pass their international exams.
The following are the courses:
- Business Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Health Safety and Environmental Management
- Food Safety
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Select and book venues
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Proven experience as corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Critical thinking and decision making
- B.Sc/BA in Management, Business, HR, Finance or relevant field
- Certification in relevant field is a plus
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
Application Closes on..
13th December, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email, Stating Job titile as subject of the mail.
- Job Vacancies in a Christian Nursery and Primary School in Lagos
- Teaching Jobs at SpringTree Academy
- Elizade University Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2018
- Administrative and Teaching Jobs in Nursery and Primary School
- Throneroom Apokalupsis International Bible Institute Staff Recruitment 2018
- Administration Officer
- 2018 Richard Casement internship at The Economist (London)
- College of Advance Health Science and Technology Recruitment for Lecturers
- Economics Lecturer
- Music Teacher