GE Oil & Gas Graduate Internship Programme 2017 - EID Intern
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: EID Intern
Job ID: 2926559
Location: Onne - Rivers
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Relocation Assistance: No
- The Technical Intern will assist execution functions (shops, engineering, projects, supply chain) on rotation basis to deliver products and solutions to customer within schedule and right quality and offer learning opportunitie.
The Intern will support execution with following activities:
- Compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition
- Support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions
- Material & equipment inspection
- Support inventory count and delivery to customer.
- Support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part
- Monitoring & analyzing metrics
Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
- Major in science and engineering related discipline
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Some past leadership experience
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Oando Plc Graduate Recruitment 2017
- Senior Wellhead Engineer
- Contract Performance Analyst Job at Oando Plc
- Risk, Internal Control & Audit Officer at Oando Plc
- Financial Analyst at Oando Plc
- Business Development Analyst at Oando Plc
- Environment, Health, Safety, Security & Quality Analyst at Oando Plc
- Mining Operations Manager - Nasarawa
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment for Performance Analyst
- Rigger - Kano