Graduate Direct Sales Agent Recruitment at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited - Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Not more than 32years Old.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
- Marketing Executive
- Sales Representative
- Digital Marketing Analyst Job at Bespoke Vacations
- Female Sales Representative
- Electrical Technician
- Technical Sales Officer - Centrifugal Pumps
- Technical Sales Officer - Process Compressors
- Technical Sales Officer - Gas Compressors
- Medical Sales Representative
- Data Services Analyst Job at Asoko Insight