Graduate Direct Sales Agent Recruitment at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited - Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Not more than 32years Old.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Business Development Officer
- Job at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative for Finance Officers
- Credit / Mortgages Officer
- Business Development / Marketing Officer
- Sales / Marketing Executive
- Director General Job at Nigerian Insurers Association
- Director, Operations Job at Nigerian Insurers Association
- PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for a Senior Associate - Accounting and Capital Markets
- PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for a Finance Associate
- Finance Officer