Graduate Management Trainee
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluate
- A graduate trainee may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company.
Propect Candidates should have a minimum qualification of second class honours from a recognized institution.
Also must be a Fresh Graduate which just finish with his/her NYSC within june and now.
Graduates in services can also apply.
- Lecturer (Law) Job at UNICAF University
- Restaurant Supervisor at Greenfield Hotel and Catering Services Limited
- Production Coordinator / Supervisor at Greenfield Hotel and Catering Services Limited
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Instructor
- I.T Instructor
- Java Instructor/Trainer at Meridian Technologies Limited
- Business Analyst at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Massive Recruitment at Redeemers College of Technology and Management
- Professional Chef