Latest Job Vacancies at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
Our principal is an internationally trained security expert who gained a wealth of experience through Nigeria’s State Security Service.
Job Position: Accountant
The Account Officer directs and organizes all general accounting activities, preparation of accounting and financial reports and ensures that accurate accounting systems and records are kept.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the day-to-day running of the Accounts Office.
- Assists in coordination of year-end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors.
- Reconciles bank statements or department records.
- Ensures positive follow ups with company debtors while maintaining a positive Company image and positive relations between the Company and key customers, vendors, debtors and regulators
- Maintains integrity of cash balances and cash flow system
- Maintains the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions
- Maintains records of invoices and creditors’ payments.
- Maintains fixed asset records and control; determines depreciation terms/rates to apply to capitalized items; prepares property tax returns for review by the Company Accountant
- Prepares or checks invoices, requisitions and other documents forprocessing; encodes and obtains approval when necessary.
- Assists in processing of cheques, maintains filing and invoice monitoring systems, and audits petty cash envelopes.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the CEO or supervisor.
- Candidate must be chartered accountant with minimum of 5 years working experience as an accountant. Candidate must have experience in audit.
- Provides administrative support in the Accounting unit such as typing reports, handling phone calls, dealing with mail and low level book keeping.
- Keeps records of day-to-day transactions and responsible for the preparation of accounts payable, invoices and purchase orders, and petty cash and payroll calculation.
- Assists the Company Accountant in preparation of annual account, interim, annual budget and comparative financial reports
- Stays current with developments, practice trends and promulgations in the accounting profession; monitors accounting systems and recommends new or revised policies and procedures.
Job Position: Team Lead, Background check
- The position entails a thorough exhaustion of all avenues to deliver on all verification requests.
- The Supervisor, Background Checks Department co-coordinates and supervises the activities of the department.
- In addition to ensuring that the Agents discharge their duties within the stipulated time so as to meet up with Turn Around Time (TAT).
Apply Here >>
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application Closes on 19/01/2018