Learning & Development Consultant
Helena Frey Limited – We are a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced, functional workforce to address organizational needs and workforce capabilities. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the youth, individual and organizations we serve, we undertake people related, learning and workplace challenges, assist organizations to build internal capabilities, aligning their structures, processes, systems and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals.
In line with these thoughts, we offer diverse talent management services, workshops, create knowledge dissemination platforms and services tailored to the needs of each client we serve.
Job Position: Learning & Development Consultant
Reports to: Managing Consultant
Nature of Business: HR Consulting/Business Services
To develop, grow the Learning and Development services of the company.
Qualifications & Experience
· BSc/BA Degree in any discipline
· Certifications in HR Domain
· Demonstrable ability in sales activities
· Experience in selling Training Programs will be an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Market and Sell open and in-plant trainings of the company by engaging In diverse training generating activities, responding to client request for proposals (RFPs);
2. Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting to meet individual financial targets;
3. Develop and maintain professional relationships with business managers and human resources departments of organizations to understand their training and development needs;
4. Work in teams to design, revise and expand training and development programs as necessary based on the needs of the organization, their workforce and changing work environment;
5. Produce training materials and manage the delivery of training programs in line with set objectives;
6. Engage in continuous learning initiatives (reading relevant journals, attending courses and attending quality meetings to keep up to date with learning and development interventions, e-learning techniques and learning methodologies in workplace learning;
7. Coordinate and engage in industry exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and seminars organized internally and externally;
8. Perform other similar or related duties as shall be delegated to meet the objectives of training services of the company.
To be able to achieve the above the desired person should possess the following attributes-
· Discipline: Do you consider yourself a perfectionist, who strives for successful completion of projects and assigned tasks within time?
· Resilience: Are you able to handle rejection from clients and continue with a positive attitude when reaching out to the next potential client?
· Organisational Skills: Are you able to prioritize multiple tasks and take responsibility to complete important tasks and meet deadlines?
· Professionalism: Do you take yourself seriously to accomplish tasks with the highest level of etiquette expected of you in all circumstance?
· Attention to Detail: Do you also pay attention to the small things while attending to big projects?
· Communication skills: Do you able to listen constructively, write and speak fluently?
· Fast Learning ability: Are you willing to learn new things and put aside old knowledge to pick up superior knowledge and skill?
· Self-Leadership: Are you self-motivated enough to work without supervision?
· Problem-Solver: Are you able to work on your own initiative having considered all possible angles to the challenge to take up solutions that best deal with the challenge at hand in line with the objective of each service?
· Emotional Stability: Are you able to rise above the peculiarities of current situation to challenge yourself and others to do the needful?
· IT Literacy: Are you IT Literate?
>> Apply Here <<
If your answer is YES to these questions please send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “L and D Consultant as subject of the email or call 09022927627.
- Lecturer (Law) Job at UNICAF University
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Instructor
- I.T Instructor
- Java Instructor/Trainer at Meridian Technologies Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Redeemers College of Technology and Management
- FEMALE MUSIC AND CREATIVE ARTS TEACHER
- Director, Research at British Council in Nigeria
- 2017/2018 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Account Officer
- Nile University of Nigeria Massive Recruitment, June 2018