MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Regional Technical Manager
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Regional Technical Manager
Job Location: Enugu
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Develop and produce performance reports to evaluate/benchmark productivity of region in accordance with NRC guidelines.
- Implement service quality and customer-service standards, procedures, processes and systems to track and monitor Network Group quality activities within the region.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Ensure effective distribution, utilization and management of staff and resources for Network Group functions in the region to achieve agreed objectives.
- Put in place design, planning and maintenance guidelines/standards from centralized functions; translate into executable activities with regional staff.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open Plan Office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- M.Sc. will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry and 2 years in a Managerial role.
- BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
- UFR Offshore Company Representative at COMSIP
- Engineering Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at MTN Nigeria
- Electrician at The U.S. Embassy
- ATM Field Engineer
- Turbine Specialist
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oil & Gas and Telecommunications servicing Company
- Lead Reservoir Engineer at WTS Energy
- DeveOps Engineer (Machine Learning)