NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
NITDA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2017/2018
- The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award.
- Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
Deadline 15th November, 2017.
- $70 Million worth of Scholarships already awarded - Don't put your future on hold!
- OPEC Fund for International Development Scholarship 2018/2019
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship and study for a UK Master’s degree at an affordable cost. Change your life in 2018!
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Program for Young Professionals 2019
- World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders Programme 2018
- Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship 2018/2019.
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2018/2019
- Bank of Industry (BOI) Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) 2018
- 2018 Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Programme (Paid)