Registrar in Family Medicine
Sacred Heart Personal Hospital, Lantoro, was established in 1895, about 117 years ago. It is the oldest existing medical hospital in Nigeria. The hospital was established by Catholic Missionaries and presently under the proprietorship of Most Revd. Dr. Peter Olukayode Odetoyinbo who took over from the now Archbishop of the Metropolitan See of Lagos, the Most Revd. Alfred Adewale Martins. The hospital is a 300 bed hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Registrar in Family Medicine
Job Location: Lantoro, Abeokuta - Ogun
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree.
- Possession of primary fellowship in NMPCN or WACP within 5 years of validity.
- Candidates must registered with MDCN.
- Candidates must possess a current practicing licence.
- Resident Medical Officer
- Consultant, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (Fertility & IVF)
- Regional Sales Manager
- Graduate Management Trainee (Medical Representation) at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Head Finance and Administration
- MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE
- Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM) at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Graduate Assistant Admin Officer (Male) at Inesfly Africa
- Help Desk Officer at AppZone
- Office Assistant (Male)