Registrar in Family Medicine
Sacred Heart Personal Hospital, Lantoro, was established in 1895, about 117 years ago. It is the oldest existing medical hospital in Nigeria. The hospital was established by Catholic Missionaries and presently under the proprietorship of Most Revd. Dr. Peter Olukayode Odetoyinbo who took over from the now Archbishop of the Metropolitan See of Lagos, the Most Revd. Alfred Adewale Martins. The hospital is a 300 bed hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Registrar in Family Medicine
Job Location: Lantoro, Abeokuta - Ogun
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree.
- Possession of primary fellowship in NMPCN or WACP within 5 years of validity.
- Candidates must registered with MDCN.
- Candidates must possess a current practicing licence.
- Massive Recruitment at Tetra Tech Nigeria
- Finance / Stock Administrator
- Admin and Log Assistant
- FHI 360 Latest Job Vacancies, January 2018
- Ongoing Recruitment at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Nuru International Job for Monitoring & Evaluation Program Specialist
- Médecins du Monde Job for General Coordinator Assistant
- Administrative Associate
- Job Vacancies in a Christian Nursery and Primary School in Lagos
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Hospital & Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)