Sales Representative Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Locations: Kaduna,Abuja, Oyo, Kano
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his territory.
- Make product available in every area within his territory by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all the merchandisers within his territory.
Description of Function
- Achieves the territory’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the territory, inclusive of resource deployment like merchandisers, Tricyclist and customer interactions.
- Responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree;
- Minimum of 3 year working experience of sales in FMCG
- Strong sales skills
- Proven ability to achieve goals;
- Knowledge of organizing and managing a territory
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Application Closes on
9th June, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com
- UFR Offshore Company Representative at COMSIP
- Engineering Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at MTN Nigeria
- Electrician at The U.S. Embassy
- ATM Field Engineer
- Turbine Specialist
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oil & Gas and Telecommunications servicing Company
- Lead Reservoir Engineer at WTS Energy
- DeveOps Engineer (Machine Learning)