RS Hunter Limited - Our Client, a leading utility distribution (renewable energy) company currently seeks dynamic, adventurous, tech-savvy and professionally minded creative individuals, to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Senior Technician/Supervisor (x2)
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- He/She will be responsible for managing the technical lab, coordinating testing activities and producing corresponding reports, quality assurance and failure analysis and developing effective ways to manage the Lab and related activities to save cost and produce optimum results while achieving set targets.
- Creating and filling reports on a daily basis
- Establish and handle smooth relations work with headquarters abroad via phone calls, email, Skype
- Manage the Lab, installations, operations and stock under technical department
- Testing, collecting and analyzing data from tests on Products
- Writing or presenting regular progress reports for technical manager
- Using mathematical modelling to work out whether new developments and innovations would work and be cost effective.
- Able to work with deadlines and cope well under pressure
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think critically
- Excellent people and management skills
- Able to lead a team, delegate, motivate others and result oriented
Professional Qualifications and Experience (Must Have):
- Electronics Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Quality Assurance procedures
- Experience with Failure Analysis.
Professional Qualifications (Added Advantage):
- A Master's Degree.
- Any related Professional Certification.