United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Internship Programme 2017
The UNFPA Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of UNFPA work.
Job Title INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME at UNFPA Headquarters in New York
Job ID 7503
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Applicants should have expressed interest in the field of development; ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds. Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The background of the interns is matched with the needs of the organization.
Qualifying for an Internship
Candidates for the internship programme are selected on a competitive basis. The profiles of the interns are matched with the needs of the organization.
The following qualifications are required for consideration:
- • Students should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or have recently graduated;
- • Students must have written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an asset.
Interns do not receive a salary or any other form of remuneration from UNFPA. The costs associated with an intern's participation in the programme must be assumed either by the nominating institution, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students, or by the students themselves, who will have to meet living expenses as well as make their own arrangements for accommodation, travel and other requirements. In addition, applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship. Proof of insurance will need to be submitted before the internship begins.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Latest Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment for NPO - Surveillance
- Health Clinical Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- International Rescue Committee(IRC) Job for Health Outreach Officer
- Health Outreach Assistant at International Rescue Committee(IRC)
- International Medical Corps job for Finance and Administrative Assistant
- Food Security and Livelihood Assistant Job at International Medical Corps
- Job at Norwegian Refugee Council for Borehole Technician
- Job at Norwegian Refugee Council for WASH Assistant - Technical
- Emergency Response Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council