United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Internship Programme 2017
The UNFPA Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of UNFPA work.
Job Title INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME at UNFPA Headquarters in New York
Job ID 7503
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Applicants should have expressed interest in the field of development; ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds. Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The background of the interns is matched with the needs of the organization.
Qualifying for an Internship
Candidates for the internship programme are selected on a competitive basis. The profiles of the interns are matched with the needs of the organization.
The following qualifications are required for consideration:
- • Students should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or have recently graduated;
- • Students must have written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an asset.
Interns do not receive a salary or any other form of remuneration from UNFPA. The costs associated with an intern's participation in the programme must be assumed either by the nominating institution, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students, or by the students themselves, who will have to meet living expenses as well as make their own arrangements for accommodation, travel and other requirements. In addition, applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship. Proof of insurance will need to be submitted before the internship begins.
Click Here to start receiving Job updates in your mail box! Also Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
CLICK HERE TO PRACTICE OVER 10,000 JOB APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR FREE
- Africa RAFM Subject Matter Expert
- ENGINEERING INTERN
- Career opportunities at the ONE Campaign in Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Abuja
- Recent Jovb Vacancy at Save the Children
- TA Polio Data Manager Job at UNICEF, Abuja
- WASH Coordinator Jobs at at Oxfam Nigeria
- UN Women Recruitment for National Consultant
- Funding Coordinator Job at Oxfam Nigeria
- Programme Manager Job at ZOA International