2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment (Second Phase)
SECOND PHASE OF 2019/2020 NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS RECRUITMENT
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCF1B) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2o19/2o2o applicants to return to the website (www.cdfipb.careers)
Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website.
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- G.C.E Certificate Numb. and Year of Acquisition.
Timeline for update: WEDNESDAY 11th to THURSDAY 19th OF MARCH, 2020
NOTE: Applicants with active DO Not Disturb (DND) features on their Phone(s) may hinder Commnication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
Visit http://www.cdfipb.careers/ to update your details.
For further information, contact:
- Nasir: 09050708327
- Shola: 07019220713
- Ifeanyi: 08032742661
- Gambo: 08094485501
SIGNED: Mal. Al-Hassan S. Yakmut
Secretary to the Board For: Chairman
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo
- Ongoing Recruitment at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and Lagos
- The Cross River State Government Recruitment for an Environmentalist
- Nigerian Army Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nigerian Army (DSSC) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Army (SSC) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2020)
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2020
- SECURITY AGENT/OPERATIVE
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment for Consultants