2021 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc Young Engineers Programme
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2021 Young Engineers Programme
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of December 2020.
- Site Engineer Job at Queens Drive Estates Limited
- Backend Engineer (NodeJS) Job at Flutterwave
- Survey Engineer Job at Kinetics Investment Limited
- Mobile Applications Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Apple and Pears Limited
- Technical Project Manager Job at Flutterwave
- Maintenance Administrator Job at Landover Company Limited
- Frontend Engineer - UI / UX Job at Royal Crystal
- Civil Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Building Engineer Job at PG Consulting