2021 United Capital Plc UCAP Graduate Trainee Program
United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services, while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.
We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The 2021 United Capital Group PLC Graduate Trainee Programme is offering amazing opportunities to dynamic young graduates seeking to grow a career in Africa’s ever-dynamic Financial Services sector.
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Educational background in any Finance related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division and also completed the NYSC Programme.
- Data Entry Operator Job at Saro Agro Allied
- Job Recruitment at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Graduate Human Resource Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Accountant / Admin Recruitment at SterlingPRO
- Account Officer Recruitment at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Cashier Job at Alpha Pharma
- Accountant Job at MacTay Consulting
- Accountant Job at Beacongate Limited
- Cashier Job at Chef Eros & Co