2022 Custodian Investment Plc Graduate Trainee Program
Custodian Investment Plc. is a leading Nigerian Investment Group with operations in the Other Financial Services Sector of the economy. The group has significant holding in companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees, Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited and UPDC Plc. All these companies render best in class services in their respective spheres.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2022 Custodian Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate trainees are fresh graduates who have completed their university Degrees and NYSC.
- They will undergo training which will prepare them to perform all assigned tasks and gain practical experience on the job while in the employment of Custodian
- The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry.
Job Experience / Qualifications
The ideal candidate should:
- Not be more than 25 years by December 31st, 2021.
- Possess a university degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second-class upper.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Ongoing Recruitment at a Chartered Accounting Firm
- EdFin Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainee - Relationship Officer
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 (Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 - Supply Chain
- Graduate Trainee Loan Officer Recruitment at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Graduate Trainee (Business Development Management) Recruitment at GTI Group
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Transport Services Limited