2023 Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme
Job Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
Duration: 6 Weeks
- The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science
- Applicants must have a keen interest in accounting operations advisory, financial reporting, technical accounting, finance transformation services and digital finance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Have the ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently.
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Graduates that are already Chartered Accountants or on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams) with minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper Division)
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Candidate must have completed their NYSC program
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable
- This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
- At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
- Canonical Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Product Marketing Manager
- Greensprings School Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (French)
- 2023 Alan & Grant Graduate Level Accelerator Programme
- Invent Alliance Limited Graduate / Internship Programme
- Invent Alliance Limited Recruitment for Graduate / Intern Accountant
- Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc Recruitment for Sales Graduate Trainee
- Dotmac Technologies Limited Recruitment for Graduate Intern (NYSC)
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Miva Open University Recruitment for Graduate Assistant (Accounting)
- Graduate Sales Engineer Job at Emerson Automation Solutions