Academic Head Job at Gritwel Earlychildhood School
Gritwel is a childcare and educational organization. Our Earlychildhood and Basic school subsidiaries provide world class standard of education which supports the optimal development of Physical, Social, Cognition and Emotional in children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Academic Head
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Your work contract will be temporary for the first 6months with options to extend to a permanent position. Start date As soon as possible
- The main products Gritwel Earlychildhood and Gritwel Basic school offer are Educational and Edutainment contents. The academics Head is a lead employee, responsible for providing technical/operational leadership and professional mentorship to the school educational team
- As the Academics Head, you have the overall responsibility to manage the School's educational program, and edutainment content portfolio.
- You will ensure the effective delivery of high-quality teaching and the maintenance of high academic standards.
- You will also be accountable for the development of edutainment contents, with creation of short media clips which features the technical competence and educational capabilities of Gritwel schools.
- You will develop activities (such as Role/Pretense play, Crafts & Arts, Science, Technology, Mathematics, Reading, drama etc.) that support children’s learning and development, with incidental entertainment values. You will maintain a comprehensive and continuous portfolio of baseline assessment for each child, including weekly observations in every development aspect. E.g. Physical development, cognitive development, and socio-emotional development. As a senior employee, you have an additional responsibility to support the improvement of the overall market position and achieve financial growth of Gritwel business and maintain profitability.
- As a leader, you will demonstrate leadership skills to promote the highest standards of business ethics, compliance, and cultural awareness, in line with Gritwel’s core values.
The following are oversights of your role:
- Development & Implementation of Educational Programme
- Oversee the development and delivery of high-quality educational contents. Lead the interpretation of our educational curriculum to develop high-quality weekly classroom lesson contents. Our educational curriculum at Gritwel schools is based on the British Early Years Foundational Structure (EYFS) and Nigeria Primary school curriculum. Development of Edutainment Contents
- Oversee the development of edutainments contents. You will be accountable for the development of edutainment contents, with creation of short media clips which features the technical competence and educational capabilities of Gritwel schools Children Educational Performance Assessment & Reporting
- Adopt our formative performance assessment procedures to document the academics and development profile of every child. Absence of an Educator
- When an educator is unexpectedly absent from work, you may be required to take-up such responsibility; to avoid any lapses in daily school operations. Leadership, Supervision & Mentorship
- You will promote the highest standards of business ethics, value compliance and cultural awareness to maximize optimal utilization of resources. Strategic Business Development & Profit Sustainability
- Support the enrollment of new pupils and maintain business profitability of the school asset.
- Candidate must be at least 25 years of age, and authorized to work in Nigeria
- Candidate must possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree / HND in Early childhood Education or any other educational related subjects. Note: NCE is not acceptable.
- Candidate must have relevant work experience (not less than 5 years) as a technical head or supervisor in an EarlyChildhood school setting. You must possess technical understanding of the British EYFS and Nigerian primary educational curriculum.
- Candidate must have extensive Leadership & Business Experience
- Candidate must have an excellent command of English.
- 7.00 AM to 4.00 PM, from Monday to Friday. Occasionally training/meeting may be organized for Saturdays.
- Attractive Incentives Corporative scheme: Gritwel contributes 3% of employee’s monthly gross salary into a corporative scheme Productivity
- Bonus: Additional bonuses may be paid depending on your performance and the company yearly profit rating.
- On-job training: Terms & conditions apply 50% tuition discount for enrollment of 1 child,
- Loan facility: Upto 100k per year
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Include a motivational letter as part of the email body.
- Primary School Teacher Job at St. Mary Dedication British International High School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grundtvig Institute
- Private Tutor Job at Aquada Development Corporation
- Training Officer Job at Credit Registry Services
- School Nursery and Basic Section Teacher Recruitment
- Business Studies / Accounts Teacher Recruitment at Stee Cambridge College
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College
- Current Recruitment at Prime Montessori School
- Class Teacher Recruitment at Heritage Montessori School
- Teacher (ICT and Computing) Job at Roemichs International School