Account Manager Job at Madison and Park Limited
Madison and Park Limited - One of our sister company (a 360 suit marketing agency) focused on driving value by working with our clients across all phases of their marketing life cycle, from strategy development to all areas of execution through a variety of platforms such as advertising and in –trade promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Madison and Park is hiring an Account Manager who has what it takes to grow businesses.
- Consult Clients about their business challenges, marketing objectives and campaign requirement.
- Interpret the internal or external clients’ business needs and develop a strategy to address their needs
- Lead the development of all marketing decks for assigned clients.
- Responding adequately to client briefs.
- Infuse customized, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions.
- Create content in proposal generation, training and meetings.
- Coordinate and align internal teams on timelines and budgets.
- Analyse, interpret and present results to the client.
- Deliver ideas and final products to clients for review.
- Perform requires administrative duties (e.g. contact reports, financial reports, project results etc).
- Manage a large range of event types to build brand reputation and generate leads for internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development managers and business unit liaisons to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines, drive event attendance, and create experiences conducive to achieving the designated metrics.
- Develop & Streamline business development opportunities for the growth of the account and business a
- Manage and train support of account analysts & associates across cross-functional departments on assigned anchor accounts.
Business Growth Duties:
- Develop and manage the relationship with internal and external clients
- Meeting up with set quarterly sales target.
- Graduate/ Master degree from a leading institution with 7 years of experience and above with an Experiential Marketing / Creative Agency. ( A MUST )
- Professional member of NIMN/APCON
- PMP certification is also a plus
- Has experience in managing big accounts end to end (Conceptualization to execution phases).
- Has experience in working on Above-the-line, Below-the-line or through-the-line projects
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Proven success managing complex projects on-time and working in cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Financial Advisor Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
- Account Officer / Cashier Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
- Treasury and Accounts Manager Job at Catilas Resources Limited
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Account Manager (Online Travel Agency) Recruitment
- Accountant Job at Social Elite360 Enterprise
- Chartered Accountant Job at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Finance Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited