Account Officer Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
Hasky Consulting Limited - Our client, a fast growing Indigenous Real Estate Company urgently requires an exceptional individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Timely and accurate coding of vouchers (payment vouchers, journals etc). Reconciliation of staff, customers and supplier’s records to ensure correct state of their affairs and relationship with the company.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are entered accurately into the accounting software.
- Preparing periodic financial reports that compare budget costs and actual costs.
- Ensuring all documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Tracking all receivables and liaise with appropriate departments for collections
- Manage inventory by liaising with production department.
- Minimum of HND/B.SC in Accounting/Accountancy or related field.
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body (ICAN, ACCA, ICMA etc).
- Proficient in NAVISON, Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Ability to use accounting software is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
You must be:
- Assertive and proactive: willing and ready to learn with a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Comfortable working in small teams and in a flexible work environment.
- Ability to liaise and interact with personnel across other departments/subsidiaries.
- Strong attitude for keeping management confidentiality information
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
Very attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only.
- Receptionist Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Finance & Admin Analyst Recruitment at BASF West Africa Limited
- Secretary Job at Workforce Group
- Administrative Assistant Job at Metrodoc
- Executive Officer Job at Jhpiego
- HR / Admin Manager Recruitment at a reputable conglomerate
- Executive Assistant to the Chairman at a reputable conglomerate
- Administrative Officer Job at University of Lagos
- Administrative Assistant Job at Znelty International Nigeria
- Executive Assistant Job at Corporate Headhunters Limited