Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must have at least minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be above 22 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should reside around Yaba, Surulere, Onipanu/Palmgrove, Shomolu/Bariga, Ebute Meta Axis.
- Account Receivables Analyst Job at Mondelez International LLC
- Entrepreneur Job at Empire Group
- Account Payable Officer Job at G4S
- Accountant (Eatery) Job at Padoserve Limited
- Accountant Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Finance & Admin Officer Job at eHealth4everyone
- Internal Auditor Job at Sprint Consulting
- Accountant Job at Sprint Consulting
- Financial Controller Job at Sprint Consulting
- Norrenberger Corporate Finance Intern (NYSC) Recruitment