Accountant and Auditor Recruitment at a reputable company
An indigenous Oil & Gas Company (operating in the Downstream Sector) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant and Auditor
Job Location: Kano
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit respectively.
- Professional Qualification: ACA, ACCA etc.
Requirements and Skills:
- A male candidate and should possess a minimum of 5 years working experience
- Should have competency in MS Office, database, QuickBooks and other accounting software
- Should have self-discipline and ability to meet deadlines
- Should be able to keep accurate record
- Possess ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Should be between 25 and 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Accountant Job at Deinde Odusanya and Co.
- Branch Financial Accountant Job at Opay
- Ongoing Recruitment for Internal Controls Analyst at Cummins Inc.
- Cashier Job at the Eye foundation hospital
- Accountant Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Client Account Officer Job at Sophia ERP Limited
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for an Account Manager
- Accounts Officer Job at Anadach Group
- Account/Admin Executive Job at Padoserve Limited