Accountant, Financial Operations Job at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC)
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Accountant, Financial Operations
Job Location: Abuja
Role Purpose Statement
- Assist General Manager Financial Operations on issues related to Revenue Management and Commercial activities.
Major Roles / Accountabilities
- Procedure for revenue collection management.
- Investigation of fraudulent activities in cash offices.
- Redeployment proposal of Cashiers for effective purposes.
- Ensure that cash receipting machines are maintain as per service agreement.
- Verification/vetting of cash receipting machines invoice for payment.
- To ensure that safes are available in all cash offices.
- To verify cash offices machines procured are made according to specifications.
- To ensure vending POS payments collection is operating.
- To reconcile Super Vendor and Third party integrations on vending and billing.
- To control Inters witch payment collection platform.
- Co-ordination of issues arising from billing.
- Coordination of issues arising from prepaid vending.
- Following-up collection of Arrears from Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- Following-up collection of Arrears from Corporate Bodies.
- Reconciliation of Accounts of Customers.
- Following-up collection of Arrears of highly indebted customers at the Area Offices.
- Co-ordinate the Collection of Arrears from Maximum Demand Customers at the Area Offices.
Academic And Professional Qualifications
- Minimum BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or business related course/other analytical degree
- ICAN, ACCA, ACA, CPA, ANAN.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience.
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4 - Abuja, FCT,
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.
- Accountant Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Account / Audit Officer Recruitment at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Head - Internal Audit Recruitment at Leading Edge Consulting
- Head, Internal Audit Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at MyCareerlity Talent Solutions
- Finance Administrative Manager Job at Ecolab (ECL)
- Finance and Business Support Executive Recruitment at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Investment Consultant Job at Oxford Gold Integrated International Limited
- Project Accountant Job at Punch Nigeria Limited
- Internal Audit Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited