Accountant Job at Laim Hotel
Laim Hotel - We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer's expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for our subsidiary company that renders Restaurant, Bakery & Bar services in Lagos:
Job Position: Accountant (Chartered)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a qualified candidate to fill in the position of accountant at our subsidiary company. He/she would be responsible for monitoring all the accounts of the company, to assess its current liabilities and to review various risks
- He / She would have to process all fiscal data, identify problem areas, and list the same out along with the report to the management.
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account
- Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order
- Summarize current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Attend various workshops, with the view of improving performance and contributes to team effort.
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as directed by the MD.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc / HND in any related field and MUST have Chartered qualification in ICAN, ACCA etc
- Also he/she should possess up to 6-10 years of working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV in PDF format and Cover Letter with the Position applied for as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Advisor Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Job Recruitment at YIAGA Africa
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Financial Advisor Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
- Account Officer / Cashier Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
- Treasury and Accounts Manager Job at Catilas Resources Limited
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Account Manager (Online Travel Agency) Recruitment
- Accountant Job at Social Elite360 Enterprise