Accountant Job at Olawale Adeyemi Consulting
Olawale Adeyemi Consulting is an independent firm of Estate Surveyors and Valuers operating in Nigeria; duly recognised and registered by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) to offer professional real estate consultancy services within Nigeria.
Established in 2021 with the Mission “to provide professional, unbiased”, comprehensive and reliable property advisory and valuation services, utilising the latest industry trends, technology and ethical practices to deliver tailor made solutions that help our client’s make informed decisions that grow their wealth.
Our practice areas are: Valuation of land and Buildings, intellectual property and Plant and Machinery all over the 36 states and FCT of Nigeria, Corporate Real estate agency and Investment Advisory, Property Management, Project Management and its team consists of highly knowledgeable and experienced professionals, ably supported by a team of dedicated consultants and administrative staffs to ensure that the needs of the clients are met and surpassed at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An account staff with good knowledge of Bookkeeping and management to manage a start up Estate firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Loan Portfolio Manager Job at TradeDepot
- Account Officer Job at ABC Logistics
- Accountant Job at Hexcel Superstores and Restaurant
- Cashier Job at Tusen Consulting Limited
- Senior Accountant Job at Maersk Line
- Procurement Finance Analyst Job at Tropical General Investments
- Assistant Internal Control Manager Job at Tropical General Investments
- Finance Specialist (Treasury and Operations) Job at ConSol Limited
- Senior Audit Officer Job at FiberOne
- Job Vacancies at Interswitch