Accountant Job at People Capacity Management
People Capacity Management - Our client, a prime Construction & Laundry company in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
- The Accountant is responsible for maintaining and controlling the general ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization. This includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
- Minimum of first degree with three (3) – five (5) years of progressive accounting and financial responsibility including three (3) years of administrative and supervisory responsibility. ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFA, MBA, CPA or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- The accountant must have sound experience with payroll management and possess very good attention to detail to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja.
- Accountant Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Accountant Job at TippyToes Kidcare
- Financial Controller Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Finance & Admin Assistant Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Chartered Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Senior Finance & Admin Officer Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Chief Internal Auditor Job at Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital
- Chief Accountant Job at Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital
- Finance Associate Job at BitPesa
- Director of Finance and Accounts Job at Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital