Accountant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting or equivalent
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should be the Job Title
- Loan Officer Job at Basic Consumers Kash
- Accountant Job at Padoserve Limited
- Chief Financial Officer Job at StackFX
- Principal Accountant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Associate Manager , Compliance and Corporate Finance Job at British American Tobacco
- Account Officer Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Accounts / Customer Service Executive Job at FirstLead
- Finance Officer Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Director of Finance Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Project Accountant Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)