Accountant Job at Social Elite360 Enterprise
Social Elite360 Enterprise is an Event Planning and Management Company, We are also into Digital Marketing Services, Consultancy and General Contracts. We are desirous about providing excellent services for our clients. Our signature is happiness and this is what we live for.
It is a brand that connects vendors to client and vice versa to enable get quality service. We offer consultancy services, recruitment and digital marketing to upcoming brands and help reposition them for growth and their rightful audience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client, a high-tech & international company in global energy-saving lighting and solar power supply solution is looking for an experienced Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- The accountant should be able to combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to gather, review, analyze and present financial and non-financial reports and forecasts within and outside the company and make recommendations that will positively impact the company
- The ideal candidate should the ability to start a team from scratch with a team.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyze customer and client profitability index and value for cost-saving initiatives
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Carry out tax audits and tax returns
- Ensure direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Track and analyze speciality reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range speciality / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyze business development opportunities
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Possession of ICAN ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years experience preferably in a financial reporting role
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills, Sage, Quickbooks and any other accounting software is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as Subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings
- Account Officer Job at HST Limited
- Cost Controller Intern Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Account Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Account Manager Job at Upstream
- Microsoft Corporation Recruitment for Account Executive - FSI
- Assistant Accountant Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services