Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State).
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes.
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Tax/Audit background.
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
- Financial Advisor Job at ARM Life Plc
- Accountant Job at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
- Technology Distributions Limited (TD) Recruitment for Audit Executive
- Account Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Account Assistant Job at CIG Motor Company Ltd
- Cashier Job at Dewnorthresources
- Finance Manager Job at CrowdForce
- Accountant Job at Sparklespot Services
- Internal Control Audit Manager Job at Aracely Limited
- Account Intern at Youngstars Foundation