Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State).
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes.
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Tax/Audit background.
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
- Accounting Officer Job at Hamik Energy Limited
- Audit Executive Job at Hazon Holdings
- ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for a Value Chain Officer
- Account/Admin Officer Job at Canaan Consulting
- Accounting Officer Job at a reputable company
- Loan Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Accountant Job at TippyToes Kidcare
- Financial Controller Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited