Account/Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account/Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis and provide NAV for all investments.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports for SEC.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Accounting Graduates with NYSC discharged certificate.
- Sex: Female Only.
- Eligibility: Minimum 1-2 years' accounts experience in a reputable organization. Familiarity with SAP and Tally will be an advantage.
- Account Officer Job at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Internal Control Manager Job at NEXTZON Business Services Limited
- Accountant Job at Alan & Grant
- Accounting Officer Job at holdent international limited
- Accountant Job at Almond Technologies
- Pally Agro Products Limited Recruitment for a Female Accountant
- Financial Advisor Job at ARM Life Plc
- Accountant Job at Richbrands Group
- Internal Auditor Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager Job at LEAP Africa