Accounting Supervisor Job at Carlcare Development
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounting Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- The Accounting Supervisor would be responsible for supervising various accounting functions and would be responsible for overseeing the collection and analysis of financial information including general ledger, and also managing the SAP first line support.
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organization and resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to subordinates and client management and/or technical staff in the day-to-day management of accounting activities.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Experience working with a reputable or multinational company preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of proven work experience in an Accounting or Financial supervisory role.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP.
Competences and Attributes:
- Female candidates preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
- Accountant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Finance and Administration Manager Recruitment at Save the Children
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Account Officer Job at LandWey Investment Limited
- Connect Rail Services Limited Recruitment for Management Accountant
- Corporate Finance Analyst Recruitment at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Account Officer
- Accountant Job at Joje Hospital
- Finance Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited